We will help you get the vale of your car so you know how much your car is worth.
Need to sell your car? We can help you get the best deal on your car.
Trade in value has access to 140 Unitrans dealerships to make sure you get the best
Apply for finance or insurance instantly with no fuss, with our app you can apply for finance or insurance from the conveniance of your mobile phone from any where, any time.
Sell you car from our app. Our well trained call center will assist you in sellingyour car. With everything else getiing easier why should selling you car still be a hassle?
We will also get you the best deal on new cars. We are partnered with Unitrans that has access to over 140 dealers nationwide. BUying a new car just got easier.
Welcome to Tradeinvalue.co.za, where you can determine the value of your vehicle for free. Simply fill out the form above and we will contact you with the value of your car. We will provide you with three values:
• Trade In Value
– This is the average amount that the “trade”, i.e. motor car dealers, are prepared to pay for your car.
• Retail Value
– This is the average amount a buyer will pay if he/she purchases it from a car dealer.
–This is a value somewhere between the Trade In Value and the Retail Value of your car.
Selling directly to a private buyer gives you best chance of getting your asking price. Private buyers also expect to pay less than they would have paid at a dealership. As part of our service to you, our valued client, we can assist you in the following:
– Our finance company carfinance.co.za will negotiate the best rates with the Banks, whether you are buying a new car or your transaction is a private-to-private sale of a used car. Click here to go to our finance page.
• Sell your car
– Carsdirect.co.za is a free vehicle listing portal. If you are in a hurry to sell and are prepared to spend a little on online advertising, our unique online methodology will find you a buyer in no time. The values we will provide you with, are in line with the values as published by the TransUnion Auto Dealers’ Guide. Please take note: these values are not what you would necessarily get for your car. As with everything else in a free market economy, the value of your car will ultimately be determined by supply & demand. Supply & demand can be influenced by many factors, ranging from market conditions to the physical condition of your car. Here are some of the more common factors:
– if your specific model is scarce, you could have a better chance of selling it if someone is looking for the exact same model. The opposite could also apply – if you own a popular model, there would probably be more potential buyers for your car.
– if there are more cars available online similar to your car, you should take the asking prices of the other sellers into account.
– obviously your car will sell quicker if it is in a good condition. Our Value Calculator above will also prompt you to give the perceived condition of your car as a number from 1 – 10, with 10 being “mint” condition.